Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happy Women Day 2016

Today  is international women day
Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera,

Today when I log in in my account facebook at 3.00am this morning I see this banner, Happy International Women Day 2016 especially to all my followers blogger in this site and google plus.

Today  is my first time I write in English yoo in my blog, wow that is improvement to me. Actually my English is not so good, my muet test just got band 2 but now me still studying at degree level. Alhamdulillah. 

To all junior out there that want to take muet make sure you get atleast band 3 okay, dont be like you senior ni band 2 ja.

So today I want to give some gift to all my subcriber , follower on this blogger and also at google plus. Want see what gift I want to release?

This wing design
Wow.. This customize design for header blog I want to give to all my subscriber in my email list. 

The word at the center the black one can be change to your word, while in the premium want it don't have the watermark my blog url address. 

If you want to get this customize header blog just put your name and email at end of this post entry.

Please kindly share this post to all your women friends blogger and facebook to get this nice customize header blog.

Happy Women Day 2016.


Bila dah masuk email subcribe ni nanti verify dekat email anda ye.

Happy Women Day 2016, subcribe to our mailing list to get monthly customize header for FREE

* indicates required





About Hasif

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jangan Lupa Tick Notify Me untuk Maklum Balas. :)